Monday, September 30, 2013

Sarita has me inspired...

I made a few cards this weekend at a crop using the Sarita Paper Packet left overs after having made the Workshop On The Go Sarita Kit.  All cards are 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

This card uses the Card Chatter- Sympathy set, Outdoor Denim Ink, Just Blooms Paper Shapes, and the Slate Satin Polka Dot Ribbon.

This next card features the August Stamp Of The Month, A Chocolate Affair!!  I paper pieced the sweet cupcake and added 3D Foam Tape for dimension.  The ribbon is Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain  and the centre shape used is from page 43 in the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection.

My 3rd card uses the Stamp Set that comes with the awesome, Laughing Lola Workshop On The Go Kit and inked it in Gypsy & Lagoon Inks, trimmed & layered.  I Scallop Border punched  the Lagoon Cardstock.  I used the Words of Comfort Stamp Set, Gypsy Ink sponged onto the Colour Ready Seam Binding Ribbon.  I love how you can make the ribbon any colour you want it!!

On the final card, I decided to give some love to a couple of retired stamp sets that were just too cute not to use.  Pun Fun was used to make the turtle & sentiment while I made the balloons with Happy Forever.  I did use the new Slate Striped Twist Ties as an embellishment.  Isn't he cute?!

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you're inspired to get out & play with your inks too.



1 comment: