Monday, March 15, 2010

Back from the Western Caribbean CTMH cruise.

Hello again!  What a wonderful time I had with so many awesome people on the CTMH incentive cruise to the Western Caribbean.  Upon arrival to Miami, Florida, we stayed at the Embassy Suites Airport Hotel.  The next morning we boarded the Norwegain Dawn. 

We were welcomed to our cabin with a nice bottle of Champaign and spent the day at sea.  We had a welcome reception in the beautiful Spinnaker Lounge.  I went to a show called Band on the Run and they were amazing, what a talented bunch of dancers. On Tuesday, we arrived in George Town, Grand Cayman.  We took a bus tour of the island and 7 Mile Beach and then onto a boat ride about 20 minutes out.  We arrived at a sand bar to swim with the sting rays.  I was terrified to say the least but I did swim with them and even touch them. 

Once back on the ship we went to the magic show, Beyond Belief...it was ok, but nothing to write home about :)  The next norning we docked at Cozumel, Mexico and went swimming with the dolphins.  This was the highlight of my trip!  They are such gentle creatures.  I got to kiss, hug & I was even taken for a ride by a dolphin.  It was AMAZING!
Once back on the Dawn, we got cleaned up and went to the CTMH group supper at the Aqua Restaurant.  It was super nice and very intimate.  After supper I went to see a comedy show called The Second City.  Later that night I want to the Spinnaker Lounge for a little dancing.  We spent Thursday at sea on our way back to Miami.  A great time in the sun, poolside with an ocean view to die for.
CTMH gave us a terrific farewell reception where we also celebrated Founder & CEO of CTMH, Jeanette Lynton's birthday.  The chocolate cake was delicious. We went to see undoubtedly the BEST show of the cruise called Bollywood.  If you ever get the chance make sure to take in this show...all I can say is INCREDIBLE.

A huge THANK YOU to Jeanette for my first, awesome incentive trip with CTMH.  I am very much looking forward to joining the amazing group of talented men & women next March upon the brand new Epic.

Bon Voyage!!!

2 comments:

  1. From what I have been hearing it was an amazing Cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was great Kim. I can't wait until next years cruise..7 days on the new Epic to the Eastern Caribbean.

    ReplyDelete